I'm referring, naturally, to chocolate. You see, as Dove so wisely put it, keep the promises you make yourself.
Setting your mind to doing something and actually accomplishing it is one of life's finest feelings.
But (Beforeyouknowitit'sallfuss.) the lengths one goes to to accomplish said goals can be frightening. Which is why realisticivity is so important.
In case you haven't inferred, I set out to write on this blog once a month. I wrote it on a list. Cushioned boldly between a half-dozen other seemingly possible-but-lacking-realisticivity things.
Isn't the English language great? You put hyphens between sentences and all the sudden you have an adjective! A sentence long adjective!
The moral of the story, which I know, has been enthralling, is that never in my right mind with hours of homework in front of me and hours of lost sleep behind me, would I undertake to write a blog post.
But I promised myself. And I actually have a lot I want to write about.
So, here I am. This is my post:
I will write it tomorrow.
(Maybe).
No comments:
Post a Comment